Within the next few weeks, the demolition of a blighted structure may begin in your neighborhood.
FOR YOUR SAFETY DURING & IMMEDIATELY AFTER DEMO AND REMOVAL
- Keep children and pets inside
- Keep doors and windows closed
- Use soapy water to wipe floors, windows, and dusty areas inside and outside your home
- Wash hands often, especially before eating
- Do not touch debris
PLEASE CALL IF YOU SEE…
- Demolition without the use of water spray
- Anyone illegally dumping on the property
- Open holes or debris left for 48 hrs. or more
- Any other demolition concerns
To learn more about the GCLBA’s demolition program go to: www.thelandbank.org or call: 810-257-3088 ext. 528
FOR YOUR SAFETY, LIMIT CONTACT WITH DUST & DEBRIS FROM DEMOLITION.
The Land Bank takes the following steps to ensure that demolitions are conducted safely and with minimal risk or inconvenience to nearby residents.
Asbestos & Hazardous Material: Contractors take precautions to remove and mitigate health hazards.
Dust Control: Houses are sprayed with water during demolition to keep dust down and prevent it from spreading.
Accountability: Contractors caught violating demolition requirements will be held accountable. Call 810-257-3088 ext. 528 to report any problems.
PLEASE HELP US MAINTAIN LOTS AFTER DEMOLITION If you are interested in adopting, leasing, or purchasing a lot after demolition, call us at: 810-257-3088
For more information about our Demo Program go to: https://www.thelandbank.org/demofunding.asp.